The Circuit: Is about a boy and his family live in Mexico, Guadalajara
come illegally to the United States of America. His dad talks about a
California how wonderful it is and how cool it will be to go there.
When they arrive to California it’s much different than the
dad says He said there will be plenty of work but when they arrive there was they
had to wait for work. Days past by it was
all the same no work.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYour blog was good I liked it.It makes me want to read it, And you give good information about torito.
ReplyDeleteI like the book , Ive read it before.
ReplyDeleteYou dont really describe all of it as it is.
Is there a movie about this book?
You explained the book in a good way. You gave good information. You also have some grammar mistakes and apostrophes where you don't need them
ReplyDeleteyour blog needed more information but its good anyways. I have read this book and its a faithful family. Good description of torito.
ReplyDeleteI have read this book before its really great. I do think you should have a bit more information. Great Work!
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say? You did a good job. However you may have needed to put more information about the book, like Megan said. It sounds like an interesting book, though.
ReplyDeleteYou had a little of grammar errors. You can also try to put more details so we can know more of this book. It still sounds like an interesting book though.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Josie and Megan. You should put a little more information. I have read the book before and its a great book!
ReplyDelete